BHSD Return Guidelines
- Items must be returned within 30 calendar days of receipt.
- All returns require a Return Authorization Number. To begin the return process, please contact us, and in the comments section request a Return Authorization Number.
- Returned items must be shipped within 5 business days starting from the date that the Return Authorization Number was issued.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging. All returns will be subject to a restocking fee up to 35%.
- Returns must be sent either UPS or Fed Ex. No returns will be accepted via USPS mail.
- Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- A processing fee of $20 will apply to all canceled orders.
- Defective products can only be exchanged for the same product.
- Unless otherwise advised by us, you will be responsible for return shipping fees. To ensure that the package is delivered, keep a personal record with the tracking number of the return package. The return number must be marked on the outside of the package or delivery will be refused.
- You will be responsible for shipping and restocking fees on any refused delivery of a shipment that is not damaged.
- Some items may not be returned: chemicals, replacement parts, solar covers, liners, custom-made products, special-order equipment and parts, cartridges, grids, diving boards, slides, solar sun rings/spa rings, etc. Additional items may apply. After we receive your Return Authorization Request, we will notify you if there are any special conditions with your return.
- All credits owed by us will be processed within 30 business days. Exchanged items will be shipped in accordance with the usual shipping time of that item. Shipping time on custom orders may vary.
- If we receive a returned item, and we determine that credit is not due, you have the option of having the item shipped back to you. The cost of return shipping will be your responsibility.
- After 30 days, all credits will be in the form of in-house credit.